Fact: I went to 4 proms and only one of them was mine.
Fact: If it were possible for me to change things about my childhood, I would have kept playing violin and become bilingual.
Fact: One of my girl scout leaders once started our campfire with an emergency flare.
Fact: My metabolism has always been really slow; its like I smell a doughnut and gain 2 lbs.
Fact: I hate it when people lean on the doorbell excessively, or people who ring the bell once, wait ten seconds and then ring it again. If you don’t give me a minute to get to the door, I won’t let you in.
Fact: I’m not overly found of Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Fact: I’m obsessive about moisturizing post-shower.
Fact: The only thing that makes me truly squeamish is the stuff that collects in drains. I’ve been known to pay people rather than pull hairballs out of the shower drain.
Fact: Once, after writing thank you notes for all my birthday gifts, I got a thank you note for writing a thank you note.
Fact: My prep school’s entrance essay asked “What famous figure would you like to spend the day with?” I wrote about Eloise. I got in.
Fact: I value eloquence very highly.
Fact: I own a picnic basket that is not a picnic basket, but an honest to god old fashion hamper, the kind English School Children have sweets in when you read old novels.
Fact: My body runs cold, at about 97.7 degrees. If my temperature is 98.6, I’m actually probably sick.
Anonymous asked; Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it. :D
Oh ok, yay!
- I’m not wearing pants right now. Yeah, I went there. Good opening right?
- I’m on episode 1x08 of Teen Wolf and on the outside it was never a show I thought I would like, but I’m really enjoying it and I can’t wait to catch all the way up.
- My finger nails are almost always painted, and when I say “painted” I mean like they’re stripped or have crackle or polka dots or something.
- I have a porn blog. You should follow it.
- I played the violin for four years because I come from a wicked Irish and fairly musical background and I wanted to be able to start dances and clap circles. I’m always looking out for a cheap violin to buy so I can start again. I never practiced enough but I was reasonably good at it.
- I played the saxophone for one year because I wanted to be like Big Man Clarence Clemence. I was not good at that.
- I’m very much a traveler, and (if its not laundry day) I can be ready to go on a trip to pretty much anywhere in the world in about an hour.
- I was at Barak Obama’s presidential inauguration in DC.
- I don’t own a scale and I never have.
- This ask reminded me that I was sent one of those really cool “make up some questions” things and the questions were all awesome but I was on my way out the door when I got it so I didn’t fill it out. I’m going to do that now.
I never know who to tag in these things so can you send me a message or like this ask or something and I’ll tag you in either this game or the other one?
Fact: I’m happy that everyone is excited to see Ezra Miller in Perks of Being a Wallflower, but since I’ve worked with him there’s such a disconnect in my brain. When ever people talk about him I’m reminded things like “he loves John Lennon” or “he told our director his beard looks like pubes once.”