‘hi i haven’t talked to you in five weeks but we’re still best friends’: a story about me and human interaction.
hotels can’t be boring to me
they’re just fun
even if i’m sitting in the room watching tv or riding the elevator or sleeping it’s just fun for some reason like they’re average every day things but in a hotel everything is way more amusing and interesting and just simply being in a hotel is fun to me and i don’t understand
have you ever had a dream that was so vivid it stuck with you in the back of your mind for years?
sometimes i want to message people ‘hey we haven’t talked in a while but gosh i hope you’re doing swell and maybe we can talk some more miss you’ but i never do
If I was an author, I’d go into bookstores and find the shelf with my books, randomly sign one, and put it back on the shelf to be sold.
-stubs my toe-
-sings the intro to ‘immigrant song’-
- Go down past that chocolate store that you tried to work at that one time.
- Then you’ve gotta turn left at that weird Dunkin Donuts. The one with the spider bathroom, not the one by the fire station.
- Then go along the train line but turn when that bridge thing happens
- And then, you know my physical therapist’s office? You turn left a few streets before that.
- Or maybe right.
- Just go towards the lake.
- And then it’s kind of by the movie theater but maybe closer to the rock shop.
- Ok have a good trip.
if you can’t reach it without leaving your bed it’s obviously not that important
“I feel stuck.”
“What’s keeping you stuck, exactly?”
“If I knew that, I’d be unstuck.”
books about history!!
learning about recent history!!
learning about ancient history!!
learning about history
these are my favorite pictures of russell crowe omg
Being part of a fandom but not really caring about the show anymore